Provision of a parking permit for Clanny House Halls of Residence for staff employed at Sunderland Royal Hospital. An NHS e-mail address must be provided.
Application and subsequent issue of permit is subject to agreeing to the following conditions:
- Annual charge for parking (1st September 2016 – 31st August 2017) is £378 (£31.50 per month)
- The annual charge rate is subject to an annual review
- Pro-rata payments will only be accepted for the following periods;
- 1st September 2016 – 31st December 2016 = £126.00
- 1st January 2017 – 30th April 2017 = £126.00
- 1st May 2017 - 31st August 2017 = £126.00
- Payments should be made in full BEFORE the start date of the payment period
- Payments should be made via the University’s on-line store
- Payment being made is acknowledgement of your acceptance of the terms of the agreement and that you agree to abide by the University’s Parking Policy and Regulations, a copy of which is available here
- Non payment will render any permit invalid and card access will be cancelled
- Permits are valid for parking at Clanny House only
- Permits are non-transferable and are only valid for the scheme members vehicle and registration provided/shown on the permit
- The University will NOT provide a refund should a scheme member choose to leave the scheme part way through a payment period.
- This agreement and issue of permit does not provide a guarantee of parking space availability. This allows the scheme member the right to search for a space and park if available.
- Vehicles and contents are left entirely at owners risk.
- The University reserves the right to end the agreement at any point without notice. Only in the event that the University terminates this agreement early for any reason other than a members breach of the University’s Parking Regulations then a pro-rated refund will be issued.